Monday, November 28, 2016

Cyber Monday Triggering Events


Triggering events are all the rage among the special snowflakes on college campuses. However, I don't think they mean these kind of triggers.

ALG Defense is selling their Advanced Combat Trigger (ACT) for 35% off. Normally these triggers sell for $69 but they are $44.85 today with free shipping. This sale is for today only and lasts until midnight or until they are sold out whichever comes first.

The other "triggering event" for Cyber Monday is from Geissele which is selling their G2S two-stage trigger for $115. This OEM trigger normally sells for $165. It also comes with free shipping.

I can highly recommend either of these triggers. I have the ACT trigger in at least one or two of my AR15s, and I have the G2S in what I call my Charlie Foxtrot Memorial DMR Special. If I hadn't inventoried and consolidated all my boxes of AR parts this weekend, I'd otherwise be participating in this sale.

To be clear, I'm just a very satisfied customer of ALG and Geissele. I have no vested or monetary interest in this sale other than wanting my readers to be able to get good triggers at good prices. A trigger upgrade is, in my opinion, one of the best upgrades you can make to a stock AR.

For something I do have a vested interest in, Amazon is having their Cyber Monday sale. The 8 GB Kindle Fire remains on sale for $33.33 until the end of the day. I use mine all the time as the Complementary Spouse has all but taken over use of my iPad. As a reminder, I donate 100% of all commissions earned to gun rights organizations.

No comments:

Post a Comment