Friday, July 24, 2015

Frustrated Is Good; Stymied Is Even Better


The BBC's North America editor Jon Sopel was given an exclusive interview with President Obama. In that interview, Mr. Obama said:
"If you ask me where has been the one area where I feel that I've been most frustrated and most stymied, it is the fact that the United States of America is the one advanced nation on Earth in which, we do not have sufficient common-sense gun safety laws, even in the face of repeated mass killings," Obama said. "If you look at the number of Americans killed since 9/11 by terrorism, it's less than 100. If you look at the number that have been killed by gun violence, it's in the tens of thousands."
I am proud to say that I have supported organizations and legislators who have helped stymie his assault on the Second Amendment. I know Mr. Obama thinks nothing of abrogating the rights of Americans by using his "pen and a phone". When he mentions in the video below that he has 18 months to work on "gun violence" (sic), I take him at his word and am willing to fight him every step of the way. Nothing he has proposed or will propose is "common sense".



1 comment:

  1. It's only going to get worse with the pen and the phone as he gets more desperate... We need to keep our guards up and be ready to counter...

    ReplyDelete