Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Off To The People's Republic of Illinois

We are leaving in a few minutes for St. Louis and the People's Republic of Illinois. To paraphrase Toy Story II, I've got my traveling buddy!

Sammy

UPDATE: After arriving in Illinois yesterday afternoon, we went out shopping with family to Walmart. Going around with my nephew in the sporting goods department, I realized it would be ridiculous to check the price of ammo as I don't have a FOID card and they couldn't sell it to me.

I wondered if Walmart had a no CCW sign on the door while waiting for everyone to check out. Well, duh! This is Illinois and they don't allow concealed carry. Hopefully, after the first of the year they will be the only remaining backward state that doesn't allow concealed carry. I think the recent election results in Wisconsin should mean they will leave the dark side.

No comments:

Post a Comment