Saturday, July 31, 2010

Gun Blogger Needs Your Help

Jeff at Alphecca.com and the "Tribal Elder" of People of the Gun needs your help to keep his blog going.

He was "downsized" at the auto dealership where he has been working for the last few years. As a result, he is working longer hours for less pay. According to Jeff, "So, I took the job. I’m broke but I’m getting about a hundred more than if I signed up for unemployment. At least I’m earning my few dollars."

Jeff is a gun blogger who has been around for years. Checking his Sitemeter stats, he has over 2 million visits. Knowing how hard it was to get to 10,000 visits, that illustrates how long he has been around and how important his site has become over the years.

If you can spare a few bucks, drop something into his tip jar. I did and I hope you will, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment